Thursday, July 27, 2017

Puppet

I "migrated" a story from my other site, blather-n-stories.blogspot.com to here.  The story is called "Puppet" and is the first in a series of stories from that setting.  It is based on the classic Robert Heinlein book "The Puppet Masters."  In the original, their are allusions to the idea that wearing a Puppet Master could, in some ways, be a positive experience.  I took that idea and ran with it in this story.

Migrating this story also involved "outing" myself in that I admit that my other persona, "Whatever," is me, but I doubt anyone cares about that.

I had some trouble putting the story on a single page: editing was not working correctly, so I broke it into 6 chapters.

I rewrote the story a couple of years later.  I will try and post the revised version as well.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment